In stock! Free shipping within 24 hours from California. Deliver by FedEx 2 - 4 days shipping in U.S. 100% refundable.
NORA Smart Sock (New 2022 Model). Birth to 3 Years. Heart Rate, Sleep Position, Temperature & Sleeping Tracking. iOS and Android.
- Keep an eye on the sleeping position to make sure it always sleeps on-back as suggested by pediatricians; Monitor the feeling temperature to ensure it's comfortable; Keep tracking the sleep history as it grows every day for sleep training; NORA Smart Sock reads baby's heart rate for sleep tracking, sleep training and other general wellness purposes.
- Be notified on your smartphone if the baby sleep position is on-stomach or the feeling temperature is too high or low. Sleep position is considered as a 'Critical Alert' and it can override your smartphone settings, like the Silent-Mode or Do-Not-Disturb. The temperature notifications like the essential temperature comply with your phone settings. Each alert and notification can be turned on/off individually. Heart rate tracking and displaying is designed for sleep tracking and training purposes. Heart rate out-of-zone alert is being removed.
- Updates on the 2022 Model: (A) Bluetooth range is enlarged by 40%. (B) The heart rate can now be continuously read out even when the baby is wiggling! It requires about 2 min for an initial reading. (C) Diaper Mode: 2022 model can be used on diapers as well. This is an unique NORA feature.
- For Newborns to 3-Years-old. The 'Sock Mode' supports birth to 18-month-old, while it is recommended for birth to 6-month-old because babies starts to grab and strip the sock. The 'Diaper Mode' is recommended for 6-month-old to 3-years-old.
- Support iOS 14 or above / Android 10 or above. No network is required. No subscription. Download App from NORA official website. Can request new fabric sock replacement by contact NORA customer service email email@example.com
- Provide 100% refund if not satisfied.
Home & Everywhere you go!
- NORA works day and night, indoors and outdoor, definitely on road trips! You would find it very useful in strollers and vehicles, especially if you travel alone with the infant.
- NORA connects to your smartphone (iOS or Android) directly over Bluetooth. No internet is needed. The Bluetooth range is 40 ft with 1 drywall in between. The 'Diaper Mode' has a shorter range than the 'Sock Mode' because the sensor is more enclosed by the human body.
Heart Rate (For Sleeping Training and Tracking Purposes)
Heart rate reading is designed for sleep tracking, sleep training and more general wellness purposes. Heart rate slows down when baby starts to fall into sleep. Reading the heart rate helps the parents to know how shallow or deep the baby is sleeping, which is helpful for sleep tracking and training. For example, parents can put the baby down into crib if its heart rate starts to slow down (in healthy range), which is a good practice of sleep training.
There is NO alert or notification function on heart rate. Heart rate reading is designed for sleep tracking, sleep training and other general wellness purposes. Therefore, heart rate alerts are being / have been permanently removed to prevent miscommunication, product misuse or incorrect expectation.
See more details here: https://nora.care/intended.html
The NORA sensor measures the foot temperature, which is always lower than the body's core temperature. It's an essential indicator that the baby is feeling too warm or chills, so you know to put on more cloth or less. It's extremely useful when the baby is traveling with you or you live in a seasonal area.
Newborn infants should always sleep on their backs. NORA sensor estimates the baby's sleep position and sends you on-stomach alerts when the baby rolls over on its stomach or someone holds the baby in arms intentionally. The sleep position alert can override smartphone settings like the do-not-disturb. You can turn off this alert after the baby has mastered roll over skills.
The sleep quality gives you an overlook of the baby's sleeping history and patterns. You can easily check how many hours your baby slept. A baby's sleep pattern evolves every day as it grows. It becomes very useful when you start sleep training on your baby from about 3-month-old.
Easy to Use, Always Available.
- NORA gives you flexible control of the alarms. Alarms are produced from your smartphone. The volume is fully controlled by the phone. Each alert has an independent switch, so it fits in your scenario perfectly. For example, you may consider turning off the 'Sleeping Position' alert at about 6-month-old if your baby has mastered the roll-over skill. Ask your pediatrician for safe sleep practices.
- NORA is made of multi-wavelength photoplethysmography and achieves expected accuracy. Thanks to that, NORA defines a much stricter and safer range for heart rate, from 70 to 160 BPM. The heart rate reading is accurate and responsive. It can detect elevated heart rate during feeding, which is normal and expected.
- NORA App can produce 'Critical Alert' on your phone for the sleeping position. 'Critical Alert' can override your iOS or Android settings and produce an alarming sound even when your phone was put in the Do-Not-Disturb mode intentionally. The 'Critical Alerts' can be turned off in settings. All alerts are smart alerts and tries to minimize the false alerts. For example, "On-stomach" alert requires the baby is in sleeping as one smart criteria.
- NORA supports both 'Sock Mode' and 'Diaper Mode', which make it flexible and make your life easier. In the 'Diaper Mode', you attach the self-sticking sensor to the front inner side of diapers. It works with all diapers of major manufacturers. From 6-month-old, the baby starts to grab and pull the sock. And the baby starts to learn standing on feet later. That's the reason of this product supports the very necessary 'Diaper Mode'.
- For Newborns to 3-Years-Old. The 'Sock Mode' supports from newborns to 18-month-old (Recommended for newborns to 6M), while the 'Diaper Mode' supports from 6-month-old to 3-years-old.
Use Anywhere. Direct Bluetooth.
Thanks to NORA's direct Bluetooth link from the sensor to your smartphone (iOS or Android), you can use it anywhere. It doesn't require WiFi or the internet. Enjoy a walk or even a road trip with your lovely baby. The Bluetooth range is measured as 40 ft. 'Diaper Mode' has a shorter Bluetooth range than the 'Sock Mode'.
28h Battery Life Rechargeable.
It takes 30 minutes to complete the recharging. The battery life is 28 hours. Quick recharging of 10 minutes gives 8 hours battery life. A USB Type-C recharging cable is included in the box. Use any USB wall adapter to charge. Do NOT use a computer port to charge.
Ultra Soft and Cooling Fabrics.
The sock uses a special type of fabric called 'Hollow Cotton'. The material is made of two layers of cotton with an air cushion layer in between. It provides ultra-soft feelings yet has a nice cooling effect. The patented wave-like edge design leaves minimal pressing marks on the skin. Each sock is cut out by laser.
3 Sizes Included.
In the box, NORA provides 1 sensor and 3 fabric socks. The sensor attaches to the fabric socks by Velcros. The small sock is for newborn to 3-month-old. The medium is for up to 6-month-old. The large is for up to 12 or 18-month-old. Replacement socks are available.
Besides using NORA as a sock, the self-sticking sensor can be attached to the front inner side of any diaper. NORA is the only one that supports both sock and diaper configurations. You would find it's very necessary when the baby is able to grab and strip off the sock by himself or herself. And it's very necessary when the baby starts to learn to stand on feet.
Sock Mode vs. Diaper Mode
- The 'Sock Mode' supports from birth to 18-month-old using three sock sizes, while It's recommended for birth to 6-month-old because many babies are able to start grabbing and pulling the sensor on their feet beyond that age. The 'Sock Mode' is good at catching the heart rate and it's more sensitive to ambient temperature change besides it has a longer Bluetooth range, so it's recommended for newborns.
- The 'Diaper Mode' allows you to attach the self-sticking sensor to the front inner side of diapers. The Velcro on the sensor sticks to all diapers of major manufacturers. The 'Diaper Mode' is very necessary because babies above 6-month-old become very curious about surroundings including the sock on their feet and they start to learn standing. They grab, pull, and strip the sock. In contrast, a sensor hidden in the diaper draws little attention, especially after putting on clothes, so you can use the sensor up to 3-years-old.
- 'Diaper Mode' has a shorter Bluetooth range (30ft) than the 'Sock Mode' range (40ft) because the sensor is more enclosed by the body. When the baby is hugged by adults in the 'Diaper Mode', the sensor is sandwiched by bodies, and the Bluetooth range decreases to about 20ft.
|Battery Life||28 hours.|
|Recharging Time||30 minutes. Sensor changes from flashing red to flashing yellow, to flashing green and finally to solid green.|
|Recharging Port||USB Type-C|
|Wireless Connectivity||Bluetooth Low Energy 4.2|
|Data Storage||24 hours of encrypted history data stored locally on your smartphone. No cloud or network is required.|
|Temperature||0.1 degree F. The normal range of the skin temperature on foot is defined as 86 to 98 degrees F. The range is NOT adjustable in the App.|
|Notifications||Notifications on iPhone include 'High foot temperature', 'Low foot temperature', Recharge battery' and 'Time to switch feet'. Have individual enables. There is NO alert or notification function on heart rate. Heart rate reading is designed for sleep tracking, sleep training and other general wellness purposes. Therefore, heart rate alerts are being / have been permanently removed to prevent miscommunication, product misuse or incorrect expectation.|
Authorized by Apple Inc., critical alerts on iPhones can ignore the iPhone settings like do-not-disturb. Critical Alert includes 'Position on-stomach'. All alerts have individual switches in the App. For Android, you would need to manually allow the App to override do-not-disturb in the Android Settings. There is NO alert or notification function on heart rate. Heart rate reading is designed for sleep tracking, sleep training and other general wellness purposes. Therefore, heart rate alerts are being / have been permanently removed to prevent miscommunication, product misuse or incorrect expectation.
|Fabric Socks||3 sizes included for up to 18M. The fabric socks are hand-washable. Contact NORA support to get FREE fabric sock replacement if the originals got dirty, worn out or broken. Replacement socks are also available on Amazon.|
|Heart Rate||Heart rate can be read out in 2min since putting on the sensor. It's continuous reading since then. There is NO alert or notification function on heart rate. Heart rate reading is designed for sleep tracking, sleep training and other general wellness purposes. Therefore, heart rate alerts are being / have been permanently removed to prevent miscommunication, product misuse or incorrect expectation.|
|Birth to 3-Years-Old||The 'Sock Mode' supports from newborns up to 18-month-old, while the 'Diaper Mode' supports from 6-month-old up to 3-years-old. The sock mode is more recommended to use because it has longer Bluetooth range.|
|Open Box Instructions||Step 1. Charge the sensor with a USB wall adapter. Do NOT charge the sensor with computer. Step 2. Download and open App "NORA Sock". Step 3. Pair the sensor in the App. Step 4. Keep charging the sensor until it shows a solid green.|
|iOS APP Install||Search App "NORA Sock" on the iOS App Store. Or visit NORA.CARE official website (www.nora.care), and click on "Download on the App Store".|
|Android APP Install||Visit NORA.CARE official website (www.nora.care), scroll down, click on "Download from Google Play".|
Return and 100% Refund
NORA provides extended 1 year warranty for our products. You can request 100% refund for no reason anytime. Just contact firstname.lastname@example.org